Whether you prefer to curl up with a good book in front of the fireplace and enjoy the view, or get out and experience the beautiful Oregon Coast, the location of The Waves is perfect for both.
Here are a few of our favorites, or talk with our local staff to get a full list of activities:
- Beaches and State Parks —right out your front door is 4 mile long Cannon Beach and Ecola Creek with Haystack Rock a short stroll down the beach. Explore the tide pools, fly a kite or just enjoy the sand.
- Other favorites include Ecola State Park (2 miles), Hug Point State Recreational Area (2 miles) and Oswald West State Park (10 miles). From surfing to hiking or just strolling each park is unique.
- Coaster Theater Playhouse—1 block from The Waves – Local live theater, year around performances
- EVOO Cannon Beach—2 blocks from The Waves – Dinner Shows and Cooking Classes
- Cannon Beach Gallery Group —over 12 different independent unique art galleries in Cannon Beach
- Astoria Golf and Country Club—guests at The Waves can arrange tee times at this historic private golf club
- Zip Line Adventures—beautiful 8 zip line course through North Coast timber, over lakes and ponds.
- Crabbing, Fishing and Clamming—catch the dinner you can prepare in your room.